Become a Partner Circles member or renew your gift today and be a part of the art!
Partner Circles members enjoy access to engaging opportunities and behind-the-scenes events.
We are pleased to recognize all donors of $1 or more in alphabetical order. We are extremely grateful and appreciate all supporters for their partnership as we endeavor to create exceptional and ambitious theatre. Donors will be recognized on our website.
Links to this list will be available in donor communications, in our lobby, and in production programs.
The Players Circle
- An invitation for two to one Tech Talk, a behind-the-scenes look at the technical magic that makes ACT’s productions come to life, presented by ACT’s Senior Leadership and members of the artistic and production teams
- A subscription to Spotlight, a quarterly newsletter shining a light on ACT’s work on and off stage
- Invitation for two to an additional two Tech Talks (total three)
- Early announcement of the coming season lineup
- An invitation for two to our Backstage Tour. Join us as we pull back the curtain at ACT’s historic building
- Invitation for two to a full year of Tech Talks (one for each subscription production)
- Invitation for two to one Dress Rehearsal: watch the final elements of a production come to life at the final rehearsal before public previews begin
- Complimentary ticket exchanges into Opening Night performances
The Actors Circle
- Invitations to select New Works Readings
All Impactors Benefits plus:
- Three complimentary parking passes for use during the 2022-23 Season
- Invitation for two to an additional Dress Rehearsal (total two)
The Producers Circle
Donors who contribute $7,500 or more receive tailored benefits and access to intimate events throughout the year. These include, but are not limited to Executive Drinks, Meet The Maker, Cocktails and Conversations, and to expanded New Works Workshops and Readings.
For more information on these special opportunities and on joining the Producers Circle, please email email@example.com
Falls Legacy Circle
Individuals who indicate ACT as a beneficiary in their estate plans will be invited to an annual Legacy Luncheon. For more information on joining the Falls Legacy Circle, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.