A Christmas Carol Student Matinees
The dates for this year’s A Christmas Carol student matinees;
- Tuesday, December 3rd, 11am
- Tuesday, December 10th, 11am
What’s new this year?
- You may start placing orders…….now!
- Assigned seats and actual paper tickets – a great souvenir keepsake!
- The earlier you book your order the better your seats will be!
Here’s the Scoop:
- Group minimum is 10 people
- Tickets are $16 per seat for students, teachers and chaperones
- High school aged and younger require a ratio of 1 chaperone for every 10 students
- Children under 5 years old are not permitted in the theatre
- Groups of 20 or less must pay in full at the time order is booked
- Groups of 21 and larger have the option of doing a deposit and final payment
- Payment methods are Visa, MasterCard, and American Express or checks
- We not able to accept purchase orders
Seating & Tickets
- Your group will be seated together in assigned seats
- If additional seats are needed after your original order is placed, we will try to get those near your original block but cannot guarantee the location based on availability. We can give you the options if you do need to add extra seats at the time of that request. Those students will need to have an adult chaperone sitting with them.
- Paper tickets will be mailed out to you in advance of the show. Please wait until the day of the show to distribute these to your group members.
- On the day of your show please make sure each group member has their ticket in hand when they enter the theatre; please do not hand the whole stack of tickets to an usher.
Deposit & Payment
- A 20% non-refundable deposit will be due at the time you book your order
- Balance is due in October;
- The date of your final payment will be set up when you book your order
- You can adjust the number of seats you need until final payment
- If final payment is not received by then your reservation will be released and ACT will retain the 20% deposit paid
Place Your Order
To place an order please email firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly provide the following information when booking your order;
- Main group contact name
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Number of tickets needed
- Any ADA requirements
- What type of payment you’ll use (credit card or check)
- Please list your first choice and second choice of performance date
- If you are only able to attend one of the dates, please let us know