What is ACTPass?
Choose from 4 ACTPass Memberships
- The original monthly membership level—one pass for one person.
- Monthly membership designed specifically for double-member households. Membership includes two individual membership cards in one convenient transaction.
- Already a 6-play ACT subscriber? Add the ACTPass+ membership to your subscription and gain access to ACTLab productions.
- Gift the ones you love three months of ACT Theatre with the GiftGiver ACTPass. Perfect for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, and other special occasions.
Access to ALL* 2019 Mainstage and ACTLab productions
Exclusive ACTPass member deals on select productions (including A Christmas Carol)
Free ticket exchanges (please let us know at least 24 hours prior to the performance you would like to exchange)
Up to 50% off one additional ticket per membership for select productions (including all Mainstage productions)
A discount at concessions
The opportunity to see a show again for free (day-of only, pending availability)
Special discounts with partner businesses (see a full list of business discounts below)
Details to Note
- All standard ACTPass memberships require a three-month minimum commitment. Membership start date is calculated based on the calendar month in which you enroll. If you cancel your membership before the three-month period has ended, you will be charged a $20 early cancelation fee. Other restrictions may apply.
- If you need to cancel your ACTPass for any reason, please contact the ACT Ticket Office. Want to reactivate your ACTPass? You can do so any time with no added reactivation fee.
- Your new membership cannot be combined with any previously purchased ACTPass memberships or any other offer.
- ACTPass+ Members: Your membership is good for ACTLab programming only and does not include additional access to Mainstage productions on top of your subscription.
- ACTPass Members: Your membership is good for both ACTLab and Mainstage programming as-available.
- Your membership may include special offers to A Christmas Carol. Restrictions apply and these offers are not guaranteed each year.
- Your membership does not include access to fundraising events, special programming, or guest events. Other restrictions may apply.
- Some productions may require an additional ACTPass reservation fee.
Thank you to our ACTPass partner businesses!
Present your ACTPass at the following businesses to receive a special discount! Click on each business below to learn more.
Receive a complimentary appetizer or small plate of your choice, up to a $9 value. One offer per table, not valid during Happy Hour or with any other coupon or discount.
Buy one regularly priced admission and get a second one free! Special Events are excluded.
Get $2 off a Pike Pint or $4 off a Pike Pitcher. Limit one per ACTPass. Cannot be used during Hoppy Hour, Mon-Fri 4:00pm-6:00pm.
Enjoy 10% off your dining experience. May not be combined with any additional discounts or promotions.
Enjoy a complimentary empanada. One offer per table, may not be combined with any additional coupon or discount.
Receive 10% off bottles and drafts when you show your ACTPass and ask for the “neighborhood discount.” Not valid on already discounted bottles.
Receive priority seating before the general public, enjoy reduced service fees, and save 10-20% on select performances at The Paramount, The Moore, and The Neptune Theatres. Contact the ACT Ticket Office to receive the promo code and reserve your seats through the STG website!
ACTPass Membership FAQ
For one monthly fee, you can see as much or as little as you want of ACT’s Mainstage and ACTLab productions.
Correct, your monthly fee covers it, no additional ticket charges apply. It really is an “all you can see” buffet of entertainment! Some productions may require an additional ACTPass reservation fee.
You do not need to purchase any tickets—however, you do need to reserve a seat to every show of your choice (in advance or just before the show), and you will need to pick up your ticket(s) at Will Call. Simply show your ACTPass card and pick up your tickets. No additional ticket charges apply. Your tickets will be mailed if time permits or held at Will Call for pick-up if purchased close to show date.
You are guaranteed admission to ACT‐produced shows (Mainstage and ACTLab productions), unless the show you choose is sold out, in which case we will help you find a show with seats available.
The ACTPass is your unique Monthly Member ID card featuring your Member Number. You can use it for reserving tickets online or when contacting our Ticket Office representatives to reserve seats. You also show your ACTPass when picking up tickets at Will Call for the shows you attend, as well as at concessions and participating businesses to redeem your discount. (See the current list of ACTPass partner businesses and discounts on the main ACTPass page above.)
Yes! As an ACTPass Monthly Member, you are entitled to free ticket exchanges, pending availability. Please try to make the exchange at least 24 hours prior to the performance you are exchanging.
We auto bill your credit card on the 1st or 15th of every month, depending on when your Membership is activated.
There is no initiation or processing fee, however, ACTPass Members agree to a minimum of three months of Membership. if an ACTPass member wishes to cancel their membership before the three-month period has ended, they will be charged a $20 early cancellation fee. Other restrictions may apply.
All of our communications to you about upcoming shows, additional offers, added benefits, and Member updates and changes are sent via email. This allows us to communicate to you in real‐time and saves on paper waste. It is the best way to keep you in the know about your Membership, enabling you to maximize the exclusive benefits offered to you.
As an ACTPass Member, you will receive an exclusive discount to select performances of our annual holiday production of A Christmas Carol.
You can see a show as many times as you want, pending seat availability on the day of the show. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Ticket Office to check availability, 206.292.7676. Please Note: Repeat attendance may only be reserved on the same day as the show you want to see again.
Have additional questions? Please call the ACT Ticket Office at 206.292.7676 between 12:00pm–6:00pm, Tuesday–Sunday.