A Christmas Carol is for ages 5 and older - no babes in arms admitted. Please arrive on time - no late seating.All prices subject to change. A $5.00 per ticket processing fee will be added to your ticket order. All sales are final.
- Young Children: Due to the content of the play and in respect for fellow audience members and the cast, children under five years of age are discouraged from attending. Babes in arms are absolutely prohibited; all audience members must have their own ticket and sit in their own seat.
- Late Seating: A Christmas Carol begins promptly as stated on the tickets. Seating for latecomers is at the discretion of the house manager. When permitted, seating will be in the rear of the theatre.
- Seating Assistance: Please contact the Ticket Office by phone or email if you require assistance with seating
- Ticket Sales: All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- In Case of Snow: If a show is cancelled and not performed, we will attempt to accommodate patrons at a different performance, or refund the face value of tickets purchased. If a show is performed, there are no refunds or "snow checks" issued. ACT does not accept responsibility for weather-related conditions.
- Food and beverages: Not allowed in the theatre.
- Photography: Photographs and recording devices may be used in the lobby, but not inside the doors of the Allen Theatre, where A Christmas Carol is performed.
- Dates to Note:
- A Christmas Carol Seminar: Dec 7, 3:00pm - Click here to purchase tickets
- Inside A Christmas Carol (Backstage Tour): Dec 14, 11:30am - Click here to purchase tickets
- Audio Described Performance: Dec 15, 1:00pm
- Post-Show Discussions (select student matinees only): Dec 4, 12:30pm; Dec 5, 12:30pm; Dec 6, 11:00am
- And don't forget to bring an item (or a few) for the Pike Market Food Bank Drive and the Stuff the Duck Toy Drive!
Justin Alley Bob Cratchit
Sydney Andrews Spirit 1
Kurt Beattie* Ebenezer Scrooge
Ian Bell* Mr. Fezziwig
Robert Bergin Middle Scrooge
Hillary Clemens* Belle/Niece
Peter Crook* Ebenezer Scrooge
Bradford Farwell* Marley
Juliette Jones Belinda Cratchit/Fan
Nate Kelderman Peter Cratchit/Young Scrooge
Jocelyn Maher Mrs. Fezziwig
Fabiano Nardone Charles Cratchit/Master Fezziwig
Anna Imehana Lilinoe Ostrem Tiny Tim
Morgan Rowe* Mrs. Cratchit
Matt Schwader* Fred
Lila Shroff Elizabether Cratchit/Lil Fezziwig
G. Valmont Thomas* Spirit 2
John Ulman Gentlemen's Understudy
Akhi Vadari Singing Thief/Undertaker's Assistant/Turkey Boy
Kayla Walker Ladies' Understudy
Noelle Whitman Martha Cratchit
John Langs Director
Shelley Henze Schermer Scenic Designer
Deb Trout Costume Designer
Michael Wellborn Lighting Designer
Brendan Patrick Hogan Sound Designer and Music Director
JR Welden* Stage Manager
Erin B. Zatloka* Assistant Stage Manager
Ruth Eitemeiller Production Assistant
Alyssa Keene Dialect Coach
Wade Madsen Choreographer
Ann Ciecko Assistant Lighting Designer
*Members of Actors’ Equity Association, the Union of Professional Actors and Stage managers in the United States.
Kurt Beattie and Peter Crook will alternate playing the role of Ebenezer Scrooge. Understudies never substitute for listed players unless a specific announcement is made at the time of the performance. Check the cast board in the lobby for program changes.
November 29 - December 29, 2013
In the Allen Theatre | View Seating Chart
Running Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
“The Granddaddy of all holiday shows.” – The Seattle P-I
Join us for a Seattle tradition: a ripping good telling of the classic story of Ebenezer Scrooge, the curmudgeonly businessman who requires the intervention of a few spectral guides to understand the true meaning of Christmas and life. Well over a century after its writing, Dickens' classic tale of hope and redemption continues to remind us what's really worth celebrating - at the holidays, or any time!
Photo Credit: Chris Bennion